She The Change x Tameka Waldron
Screen Printed "Lady Power" by Central Coast based artist Tameka Waldron on a choclate brown t-shirt.
Responsibly made by Stanley/Stella! Better for humanity and the environment!
- Fair Wear Foundation Certified
- These Stanley/Stella t-shirts are made in a more humane, ethical and ecological way.
- Rated ‘Good’ for the treatment of their garment workers by Good ON You app.
- Rated ‘Great’ for the environment by Good ON You app
- 100% ORGANIC RING-SPUN COMBED COTTON
- Printed using Permaset water-based, eco-friendly screen printing inks
T-Shirt Size Guide:
- Xs - 8
- Small -10
- Medium -12
- Large -14-16
- XL -16-18,
- XXL - 20-22
$10 each sale will go to Love Your Sister throughout the month of October!
Thank YOU for supporting a small business XX
- We post items once a week on Mondays
- We use 100% home compostible bags
- $8.30 AUSTRALIA WIDE
- Contact us if you would like us to ship internationally
- Items must be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions above, so make sure you post it back to us in good time.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item